Khet Talab Yojana: To increase the income of the farmers and to keep the rain water safe, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started ‘Khet Talab Yojana’. Ground water levels are falling in some states. In such a situation, ‘Khet Talab Yojana’ is becoming a messiah for the farmers. This scheme is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh with a view to increase the income of the farmers and reduce the expenditure. The objective of ‘Khet Talab Yojna’ is to make irrigation easier in agriculture by collecting rain water, for which 50 percent subsidy is being given to farmers for digging ponds in the field itself.
What is Khet Pond Scheme Khet Talab Yojana
Agriculture Scheme – The level of water in the earth is decreasing, due to which farmers have to spend a lot on irrigation equipment. To reduce the burden of this expenditure, rain water harvesting is being encouraged by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, 50% subsidy will be given to the beneficiary farmers for digging ponds in the fields. This grant will be deposited directly into the bank account of the farmers in three installments. According to reports, a grant of Rs 52,500 will be given for the construction of a small pond in the field and Rs 1,14,200 for the construction of a big pond.
Description of Khet Talab Yojana
|scheme name||farm pond scheme|
|start of plan||2022|
|Implementing region of the scheme||Uttar Pradesh|
|official telegram channel||Join Now|
Benefits of Khet Pond Scheme
- The biggest advantage of Khet Talab Yojana is that farmers will not have to spend much on tubewells and electricity to extract water from the land.
- The Meteorological Department has predicted better rains this year, in such a situation, maximum rain water can be stored in the ponds through the Khet Talab Yojana.
- After the water has accumulated in the ponds, no separate money will have to be spent for irrigation of Kharif crops.
- Small and marginal farmers will get direct benefit of this scheme, because earlier small farmers could not get the pond excavated due to lack of resources.
- Now by taking advantage of ‘Khet Talab Yojana’, these farmers will be able to do both irrigation system and fish farming in the pond.
- According to experts, creating a water source near the field helps a lot in maintaining soil moisture and groundwater level.
- Aadhar card of applicant farmer
- Farmer’s PM Kisan Registration Number
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- khatauni of land
- bank account details
Khet Talab Yojana Application
- You can apply by visiting the official website http://upagriculture.com/ to take advantage of the Uttar Pradesh government’s farm pond scheme.
- The nearest CSC center also helps the farmers to get the benefits of the scheme, so they can also apply by taking all the documents to the CSC center.
- Under this scheme of the government, the age of the farmer should be 18 years or more.
- To apply, first go to the website http://upagriculture.com/.
- As soon as the home page of the transparent farmer service scheme is opened, remove the token for subsidy on the machine/farm pond or http://184.108.40.206:9910/token/mainpage.aspx Click on the option.
- As soon as the new webpage opens, click on the option Token for Khet Pond, which will open the registration form on the screen.
- In this form, fill all the requested information including district name and farmer registration number properly and click on the search button.
Enter the Aadhaar number and click on the proceed button. All the details of the farmer will open in front.
Now proceed by selecting the farm pond token below.
Now the application form of Uttar Pradesh Khet Talab Yojana will appear on the screen.
If there is a balance, then book it by clicking on Booking
Once the booking is confirmed, you will get notified by SMS on your registered mobile.
The application for the ‘Khet Talab Yojana’ of the Uttar Pradesh government has been done successfully.