Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC has released the advertisement for Preliminary Examination. Those who have passed high school are eligible for UPSSSC PET, they register for this exam immediately so that in future, all types of government jobs which will be conducted by UPSSSC.
The full name of UPSSSC PET is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Preliminary Examination. UPSSSC Lucknow has published a notice for the UP Preliminary Examination Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2022. It is an eligibility test to apply for upcoming Group C vacancies under UPSSSC. Candidates can apply online from 28 June 2022 to 27 July 2022. For UPSSSC PET Recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection process, syllabus, main date and all other information read the full notification and then apply
UPSSSC PET 2022 Age Limit
Candidates willing to appear in the UP UPSSSC PET 2022 exam should be between 18 to 40 years of age as on 1st July 2022. Age relaxation will be additional as per government rules. Candidates can check below more details about the exam
The fee for UP UPSSSC PET exam is Rs 185 for general and backward class candidates. 95 rupees for SC and ST and 25 rupees for physically handicapped people will have to be paid. Pay the Examination Fee Through Collect Fee Mode or E Challan Only.
UPSSSC PET 2022 Eligibility
Candidates aspiring to appear in the UP UPSSSC PET 2022 exam must have passed High School from any recognized university or recognized board in India.
UPSSSC PET 2022 Online Form
- UPSSSC PET Exam Form 2022 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Candidates Can Apply Between 28/06/2022 to 27/07/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Completely Before Filling the Application Form
- Kindly refer and collect all your document like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan all the documents related to UPSSSC PET Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the application form.
- Take a final print out of the last submitted form.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Pay the Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UPSSSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here
(Note- Page No – 11 to 14)